Wednesday 12 December 2018

Letter to God: Hear me

Dear, God

Why have you burdened me with these feelings of depression and anxiety? I feel so far from you in these states and I cry out to you but I don't get a response. I sometimes think if you're even real. If I'm making up these feelings in my head. How do I know lord? The world is crazy and messed up and so am I. How can I be sure what I think and what I know is even correct? Can I ever be sure? Lord, this overthinking haunts my dreams. I pray to be relieved of it. Lord, I cry out because I need a cry out from you. You saved me from my sins Jesus. I need your peace and comfort right now and always. I can't hold these burdens upon my shoulders but I don't know how to give them to you Lord. I want to hold on to them. I want to hold on to my past. Lord, I need your help to let go of these feelings the devil brings upon me. Hear my cries Lord.

                                                           In Jesus name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. God does hear your cry. Believe.
    This is one of many verses where David cry’s our to God. He has helped you before and He will again. This time of year can be hard as I am struggling too. Loss makes things more challenging too. Love you đŸ˜˜
    Psalm 4:1
    Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved my distress; show me grace and hear my prayer.

    ReplyDelete