Thursday 2 August 2018

How I'm feeling...

"You can only be happy if you love yourself." Well shit, I'm fucked then eh? I don't hate myself. Or do I? Honestly, I don't know. I love my personality. I think I'm great.  Sometimes? If I met someone exactly like me I would love them so much. Then again I do hate myself, and I want to kill myself. I think its the mental issues. Maybe? Where do the mental issues stop and I start? Who am I? I thought I knew. Or did I? All that is in my brain is questions. Why did I do that? Why did I say that? Why am I like this? Why doesn't anyone love me? People do love me. I think? I could convince myself very easily that no one loves me. Make it easier to die. Make it easier too not care. I don't want to burden anyone. My issues shouldn't burden anyone else but myself. 

Maybe its the people I let in my life making me feel as if I can't have feelings? no, I never liked feelings. Or did I? I have feelings, that is all I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment