Sunday 18 December 2016

About me

About Me

Mostly all the things I love to do involve art. My music and my love for theater, my writing and reading, and my love for makeup and hair.

For as long as I can remember I have always loved music. When I was younger I was in piano. After a couple years I started focusing more on my voice and less on piano.  A few years ago I started to get back into playing piano. I now play piano and sing when I can. I take lessons on both singing and piano from a local musician Amber Bauer.  I have also been doing Acting/ Theater since I was younger. It started when I would act in school and church plays. One day my mother asked me if I would like to go into an actually theater class and I said yes and so did my sister. My sister and I went to that theater group right up until the theater director moved to Mexico. After a year or two my mother found another theater group called “V Theater Productions” and I have been in that theater group ever since.

I had troubles with reading and writing when I was younger. When I was about 13 I found this amazing book called “Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes”. After I read that book I started to really enjoy reading. My sister introduced me to an app called “Watt pad”, where people who have an account can write and others that have an account can read their books. So I started finding books that I really enjoyed on there which made me want to write my own book. I started writing my own book called “All my life”. After I started writing that book I started realizing that I can explain my feelings well in writing. So I started to write little short stories and poems to explain how felt when I couldn’t put it in words out loud. I have started different books now after I realized my first book wasn’t the greatest. I am now working on a book series called “Raven Rose”.

When I was younger my mother would bring us to the hairdresser and at the time they had toys there. So after I got my haircut I would grab the toy monkey they had and I would comb its hair/fur and after that happened, I wanted to be a hairdresser. When I was about 13 I started to really enjoy makeup. So I started to watch tutorials on YouTube. I didn’t have a job at that time so I would get the cheapest makeup I could. After a couple of years I have grow in my makeup skills and would love to go to school for both hair and makeup. After school I would like to go to college for cosmetology, hopefully somewhere close.


So here are the most important things you need to know about me. Music and theater, writing and reading, makeup and hair.  




No comments:

Post a Comment