Sunday 18 December 2016

You’re falling asleep right now… you said we could talk and fall asleep on the phone. But you are tired and I’m not so I said goodnight and hung up. I had a bad day today. I just want to talk to you. I really wish you could be here. To hold me when I cry and make me feel better. You are really good at making me feel better. That’s one of the many reasons why I love you so much. I really miss you. I keep looking at the phone hoping you realize that I just really need you right now. I know you’re tired, and I’m sorry that I’m being selfish. I just don’t want to cry myself to sleep tonight. I just want to have a good nights sleep for once. I want to feel safe and loved. You… you make me feel safe and loved. I really want you here, or I wish that I could be there. I love you… sleep well… I’ll talk to you soon…


I’m sorry… I called you because I really need you right now. You haven’t called back… You are asleep. I shouldn’t have hung up. I just was trying to be a good girlfriend and let you sleep. I need you… I have never needed anyone. You make me feel whole. You are asleep I shouldn’t have called. But you said me talking was okay. I’m sorry I kept you up. I’m sorry I worried you today. I really didn’t mean to.


No comments:

Post a Comment