Sunday 18 December 2016

Raven Rose


Hello, my name is... Or it was my name. I used to be a fragile little girl who told everything, and everyone her little problems and cried over anything and everything. Don’t get me wrong; I still have a little bit of her left in me but not enough to hold me back anymore. Life had me fucked up, spun around, and upside down. Damn all the shit I did, making myself feel like I needed a mental hospital. Other's and myself put me through shit I really didn’t want to go through, for as far back as I can remember. I have become immune to shitty people with shitty attitudes. I’ve become used to being used and lied to and when I’m not being used or lied to I still feel like I am being used and lied to. So here I am, new and improved. With my black soul and bleeding heart.
Raven Rose

















No comments:

Post a Comment